An oily scalp leads to hair loss. There are reasons why an oily scalp causes hair loss. Here is how, hair follicles are surrounded by sebaceous glands, and the overproduction of sebum may cause the following:
- Hardening in the pores
These conditions may lead to the thinning of the hair with accompanying hair loss. So, an oily scalp can cause the hair to fall out faster than it can grow back.
Hair loss treatment
No two people are the same. Everyone follows the same general rules to promote healthy skin and prevent hair loss. Part of the yun nam hair care review is the prevention strategy that controls an oily substance produced by the sebum in the body. Sedum has a positive purpose, and it is the moisturizing substance in the follicle, keeping the hair:
- breaking off
Sebum also avoids dry skin. Men usually have more oil scalps than women. It tends not to wrinkle as much. Unluckily, when producing too much sebum, the scalp becomes oily, and hair follicles are clogged. Too much sebum causes dandruff and acne.
The challenge here is to keep the sebum production evaluated. Hair care specialists suggest the following to keep sebaceous glands under control. Here are some tips to keep the sebaceous glands in control:
- Use a hairbrush. Brushing the hair helps stimulate blood capillaries and keeps the blood circulating. The blood brings oxygen into the scalp associated with nutrients to help the scalp and hair follicles maintain healthy hair growth.
- Eat properly. Poor eating habits with vitamin deficiency lead to overproduction of sebum and hair loss. The hair thinning causes are:
- Iron deficiency
- Low levels of Vitamin C
- Thyroid conditions
There are also effective measures to prevent hair loss, such as:
- Proper levels of zinc
- Properly prescribed hair growth supplements
- Hair is protein. What you eat describes or presents you! High-quality protein foods with amino acids are a part of everyone’s diet. Here are some foods that are complete with proteins:
- Dairy products
- Hemp seed
- Chia seeds
- Soy products
- Rice and bean combinations
- Stress reduction. In addition to excess sebum, hair loss and stress can be related. A high level of stress causes three main types of hair loss:
- Telogen effluvium
- Alopecia areata
Practicing stress reduction can be performed in some activities, such as:
These activities can be a good step in staying a healthy head of hair. Luckily, relieving stress can help aid hair restoration.