I love Eggplant (Pan fried eggplant)
I love eggplant and thought that everyone else does too. I mean who doesn’t like eggplant, it is purple! To my dismay, it turned out not to be true. I wonder if people who dislike eggplant haven’t tasted this recipe. Prepared by Namrata Dangol, here is a recipe for pan fried eggplant. It is super tasty and easy to make. Try this recipe and surprise yourself!
1 large eggplant
1/4 cup gram flour (aka Besan. Flour made with chickpeas)
1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
Salt to taste
Cayenne pepper to taste
1. Cut eggplant into slices. Sprinkle some salt and let it sit for 5 mins.
2. On a large plate, add besan, turmeric powder, salt and cayenne pepper. Mix well.
3. Lightly coat both sides of eggplant slices with besan and spices mixture.
4. In a large pan, heat oil until it is hot enough for frying.
5. Once the oil is heated, add eggplant slices.
6. Cook until both sides are brown.
Enjoy with rice or salad.
This entry was posted in Food
, Nepali Food
. Bookmark the permalink