Want to spice up a boring weekend? Try some spicy chicken gizzard. This recipe serves 3 people. Sorry about less details, science has own over cooking this week 🙂
1 pack of gizzards
1 onion (chopped)
1 green chili (chopped)
4 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 teaspoon turmeric powder
Salt to taste
Cayenne pepper (according to taste)
1. In a pot, boil gizzard until cooked, then cut into small pieces.
2. In a large pan, heat vegetable oil. Add onion, and cook until soft. Then, add turmeric.3. Add green chilli and cook for another minute.
4. Add gizzards. Mix well. Cook for another 5 minutes.
5. Add cayenne pepper and cook for another 2 minutes.
6. Enjoy with beaten rice (poha/chura), yogurt and drinks.