Fold Over Omelet
Here is an easy recipe for a fold over omelet that I made for our Christmas day brunch. It was quite good. I used onion, rice, tomatoes and bacon for filling, but you could use any vegetables or muffins.
2 large eggs (per omelet)
1 chopped onion
1 teaspoon garlic
1/2 teaspoon curry powder
2 sliced tomatoes
1 cup bacon pieces
1 cup cooked rice
Oil as needed
Salt to taste
1. Fry bacon pieces in a pan without oil until crisp and brown. Set aside for a later use.
2. In the same pan, add chopped onions and curry powder. Cook for 2 mins at medium heat.
3. Add tomatoes and cook for another 5 mins.
4. Get all the ingredients ready to make an fold over omelet.
5. Beat two eggs and fry in the same pan.
6. Now, add bacon.
7. Add tomato and onion sauce.
8. Add rice.
9. Gently cover rice using one side of the omelet.
10. Cook both sides.
11. Enjoy when it is still warm!