Almond Flour Pancake
Allergic to gluten? Try almond flour pancake. This recipe makes about 5 pancakes.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons unsalted melted butter
- 2 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil to cook
- 4-5 tablespoons of blueberries (optional)
1. Crack two eggs into a large bowl and beat them.
2. Add all dry ingredients and 2 tablespoons melted butter.
3. Add water and beat the batter until well mixed. Add blueberries.
4. Heat a non-stick pan and add 1/2 teaspoon oil and add enough batter to make a pancake.
5. Cook for a minute and flip to the other side.
6. Cook for another minute.
7. Cook again for another min or cook until browned.
8. Garnish with desired toppings and Serve warm!
This entry was posted in Breakfast
, SCD/Gluten Free
. Bookmark the permalink