Almond Flour Pancake
Allergic to gluten? Try almond flour pancake. This recipe makes about 5 pancakes.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons unsalted melted butter
- 2 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil to cook
- 4-5 tablespoons of blueberries (optional)
1. Crack two eggs into a large bowl and beat them.
2. Add all dry ingredients and 2 tablespoons melted butter.
3. Add water and beat the batter until well mixed. Add blueberries.
4. Heat a non-stick pan and add 1/2 teaspoon oil and add enough batter to make a pancake.
5. Cook for a minute and flip to the other side.
6. Cook for another minute.
7. Cook again for another min or cook until browned.
8. Garnish with desired toppings and Serve warm!