Bacon & Pineapple Fried Rice!
Bacon & Pineapple fried rice is one of my favorite types of fried rice. I learned to make it from my American mom. It is relatively easy to make for those days when you want a nice meal without a lot of effort. Enjoy!
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup of bacon (large pieces)
- 1 can of pineapple (drained)
- 1 can baby corn
- 2 cups cooked cold rice (white or brown rice)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 4 tablespoons of soy sauce, or for taste
- Salt for taste or soy sauce
- 2 table spoon cooking oil, or as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic