Want to try a gluten-free snack? Here is a recipe for Almond Cheese Crackers! You can enjoy with a cup of tea or coffee.
3 cups of almond flour
1 cup of grated cheese
1 stick of butter
1 teaspoon of dry or fresh dill
1 teaspoon of dry basil
1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
Salt to taste ( I don’t put salt since the cheese already has salt.)
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine almond flour, salt, baking soda, herbs and cheese.
- Now add eggs, melted butter and stir ingredients until well-combined and make a dough.
- Divide dough into smaller pieces and start rolling on top of baking sheet covered with aluminium foil.
- Cut dough into pieces 2 inches squares.
- Bake crackers about 30 minutes or until they are lightly browned (takes longer if you have thicker crackers).
- And enjoy with a cup of coffee or tea.