Pork and Zucchini curry.
2 cup Zucchini sliced
1 cup pork meat cut into small pieces (cooks faster)
1/2 cup chopped onion
3 table spoon vegetable oil
1 tea spoon minced garlic
1 tea spoon minced ginger
1 tea spoon curry powder
1 tea spoon cumin powder
1 tea spoon red chilli sauce
Salt to taste
1. In a non-stick pan, heat oil and add onion, garlic, ginger, cumin powder, curry powder, salt and red chilli sauce.
2. Let them cook for 5 minutes on medium heat, stirring occasionally.
3. Add pork and let it cook for 7-8 minutes.
4. Now add zucchini and let it cook for another 10-15 minutes (close the lid to preserve heat and moisture).
5. Make sure the meat is cooked and enjoy with rice!